We have declared Bird For Life to run at Newbury on Friday but we are waiting on results of a scope we had done on her this morning. At first glance it looked ok but not perfect so the vet will take it back to the lab for analysis. We will get the results back this afternoon. I really hope we can run her because Newbury is the nicest turf track we could send her to; if she has any chance of turning her turf form around it will be there. The ground should be perfect with another two days of nice weather. We have put a visor on her to help her concentrate; I hope this will get her travelling a bit better early in the race. Ellie will need all the help she can get from that respect because she isn’t allowed to use her stick!